Tuesday, February 13, 2007

CQ block #1 Done

CQ Block #1


I have finally finished my first CQ block, I can see where I have done a few things wrong. I almost did not leave myself room to sew it to the quilt top for the Three Sisters Legacy quilt. I will put a border on it when I get the quilt top for the next round. Now to start the next block, maybe I wont get so carried away with the embellishment.

I have just found out the next stitch for the TAST is the feather, I love the feather stitch. Can't wait to get started on the next block.

4 comments:

Thelma said...

It is absolutely beautiful. I am new to cq . I don't think my first one is going to look anything like yours. The thing with my first one is that I am doing the embellishing, my quilt guild made the blocks so I am using what they gave me for learning to cq.

Susan said...

That's a beautiful block, nicely balanced, with very pretty seam treatments.

Anonymous said...

lovely!!!

My name is Terry.... said...

This is my favorite you have made so far...except the one your working on now for your quilt.
Your work puts mine to shame!!!
Love Ya Sis
Hope your feeling better!
Terry