Wednesday, January 31, 2007

EMBELLISHMENT DONE

I have finished Kathe's quilt embellishment, now I just need to wait for Terry to send it to me. Now I am looking for a silk ribbon pattern, I think that is what I want to do next. Maybe something with crazy quilting on it. I just love crazy quilting and would like to try a small piece. Maybe a heart? Not sure but I will come up with something.I still have mine to get done for R1 and have not wrote out Terry's tags. I need to get to that soon. I did finish getting my craft room cleaned out this week, so that is a good thing. I also got my TV hooked up in there so when Larry is out of town I can stay in there and leave all my mess out of the front room. I am trying to get so much done before I have to go back to work. Got to get in as much as I can in the next couple of weeks. I have seen what Terry and Kathe are both working on and I think both of them have great ideas!! I am just so excited about this quilt top that I can't stand it. We are all going to have a great heirloom from all of us. It is going to be so wonderful.
Well I guess I will quit rambling on and get back to my quilt top

Quilt on

No comments: