Friday, March 16, 2007

NOT ENOUGH TIME, CRUISE THE CARIBBEAN

Sorry I haven't posted in a while, been busy. I have started a new job, going to the tanning bed and getting ready to go on a cruise. My needle work is suffering!! I have not done any of the TAST and my Sisters Legacy Quilt is still waiting to finish the CQ. Terry still has the quilt I am waiting for, so I am not too far behind just need to get the CQ done so I can start on the next round. I am almost 2 rounds ahead with my work so I guess that ain't so bad. I just want to make sure I am working ahead instead of behind so I don't feel so much pressure to get it done. With summer coming on and the weather getting warm I want to be outside in the flowers instead of inside.
I did start a SRE purse to take on the cruise with me. I am just waiting on the purse frame I ordered to finish it. I will post pictures when done. It is all done I think, I may add more SRE if I feel the need later, it is a little sparse to me.
We are looking at a cruise of seven days with Carnival, we have been twice before, once with Carnival and once with Royal Caribbean and will try never to do Royal Caribbean again! Carnival was so much better for us.
I think Larry is planning to book it for May the 12th, from Port Canaveral, I am already tanning and looking at clothes to wear. Have been dieting for about 2 weeks and have only lost 5 lbs, o well I guess I will just keep trying and hope for the best.

No comments: