Sunday, October 29, 2006

I am always working on too many projects and have soo many in mind that I never get to them all!!
I started with the knitted bead bag, got half done and started a easy knit and purl cape. Then needed a little more so I decided that I would try to learn how to knit with dpn's.
I found a pattern in the mag. "Knit It" it is a Christmas stocking, starting with the toe.
I thought I would never figure out how to get that started, after a few choice words and starting over a thousand times I finally got it!!
I am so excited, but now I am worried that I will not be able to figure out how to do the heel and instep.
Well I guess I will worry obout that when I get there. Still have 2 inches to go before I have to figure it out.
I am working on the cape at work, it is a knit and purl pattern with a few increases and decreases and that is about it.
Need to get back to the beaded bag but just had to take a break from the counting of seed beads.

No comments: